The Staff and Management of the Belle Crest Inn are looking forward to welcoming you. Please take note of our following policies:
* There is a two night minimum on all weekends, and a three night minimum on all holiday weekends. (Holiday weekends include Memorial, July 4th, & Labor Day Weekends).
* A deposit, in the form of a check or a charge to a credit card, is required to reserve a room.
* Check-in time is 3pm.
* Check-out time is 12 noon. We reserve the right to charge for an additional day or to remove your belongings should you not adhere to this rule.
* Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:30am in the dining room or on the dining terrace, weather permitting.
* All furnishings must remain in the rooms, including pillows, blankets, and bathroom towels.
* Please, no ironing in the rooms.
* Please keep television volumes at a moderate level at all times.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Only registered guests may use or facilities.
* Pets are positively not permitted.
* A telephone is located at the Front Desk. Local calls are free of charge. Please use your credit card for all other calls.
* Please remember, gratuities for the wait-staff and housekeeping are not included.
* We do not expect that you will have to cancel your reservation, but we do understand that sometimes plans may change unexpectedly.
* Up to ten (10) days before expected arrival date, full refund will be given, minus a twenty-five dollar ($25) handling fee.
* Any cancellation made less than ten (10) days before expected arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited. If no deposit was made, one (1) night will still be owed.